At, Marpac, we never stop innovating so that we can continue to provide medical securement devices that offer the highest level of patient comfort and caregiver ease. Our commitment to meeting the needs of tracheostomy patients and caregivers is evident in our new two-piece collar with threaded flange holders (product #211).
Marpac 211 Tracheostomy Collar Features and Benefits
Like all of our 2-Piece tracheostomy securement collars, the Marpac 211 features:
- Foam threads the tracheostomy tube flange for better comfort.
- Great adjustability so that it comfortably fits nearly every patient’s neck (up to 18” circumference)
- Latex-free foam laminate body to reduce allergens
- Sealed foam laminate body that virtually eliminates discomfort and skin breakdown
- Long-lasting and durable
- Velcro™ hook and loop for secure hold
- Compare with the Shiley™ Tracheostomy Tube Holder (TTH).
Marpac continues to expand our line of 2-piece Tracheostomy Collars with the introduction of the 211. Other 2-piece holders that thread the flange include part numbers 201 and 203 with twill.
Customizable Tracheostomy Collars
Marpac produces all our medical securement devices from our Albuquerque, NM facility. Our on-site production allows us to customize any product, including tracheostomy collars with threaded flange holders, to meet your needs.
Contact us to request trial samples of our newest tracheostomy collar or to speak to an experienced account manager to customize your order.