At Marpac, we understand the needs of pediatric tracheostomy patients, as well as the necessity for quality tracheostomy collars and tracheostomy accessories you can trust.
All of our products are made to the most exacting standards. These standards allow us to provide products that offer safety, durability and comfort, which is especially important when it comes to children, infants and neo-natal patients.
*All of our pediatric products are latex-free.
Our pediatric collars:
- Are made with soft, pillow-like foam with smooth, sealed edges to keep your little patients comfortable. To make sure that children won’t have to deal with uncomfortable closures, they are made of soft fabric twill or thin VELCRO® Brand with rounded edges that won’t irritate or bite into skin.
- Use VELCRO® Brand fasteners or twill fastener tabs attach quickly and easily to the foam collar, yet are secure and limit movement of the tracheostomy tube to reduce accidental decannulation.
- Are available in multiple sizes, including collars for infants and small children as well as an “expand-as-you-grow” option that can be used for neonatal to pediatric patients. We also offer a slim design.
- Can be customized if you have hard-to-fit patients. We manufacture custom tracheostomy collars to meet your exact specifications. Next-day shipping is available in most circumstances.
- Are latex-free.
- Are available in white, blue or purple.
|103||Neonatal||5.5-8” neck, w/ twill|
|105||Pediatric||8-12” neck, narrow, w/ twill|
|106||Neonatal||4-7” neck, twill TIES|
|107||Pediatric||6-12” neck, twill TIES|
|206||Neonatal||7-13” neck, w/ twill|
|235||Neo/Ped||6-12” Comfort Collar|
|* Custom Sizes Available – Contact Us|
- Designed in cooperation with children’s hospital care providers
- Built-in cushion material protects the neck from direct contact with plastic tracheostomy flanges
- Cushion design allows use with both straight and v-style tracheostomy tubes
- Two-Piece design allows for easy customization to a variety of neck sizes
- For use by neonatal, infant, and younger pediatric patients
Everything we put into designing and creating our pediatric collars is to maximize the comfort of young patients and provide ease of use for caregivers.