At Marpac, we design innovative tracheostomy collars and tracheostomy supplies to help us better serve the medical community and their patients. We know that each patient and caregiver’s situation can be different, and we have a variety of tracheostomy collar options to suit those needs.
While white is the preferred color in most medical centers because it allows easily visibility of a variety of secretions, colors for trach collars serve two purposes:
- Children, parents and adults that have a trach tube for an extended period of time can get bored of wearing a white collar every day. Colors can add variety and brighten their day.
- For a new care provider or parent being trained in tracheostomy care, a trach collar with two white sides can be easily placed inside out, resulting in less Velcro™ hold and possible skin irritation. Colors make it easier to be sure that the trach tie is not inside-out.
Our collar color choices are:
All of our tracheostomy collars:
- Are made of soft, pillow-like foam
- Come with twill or Velcro™ ties and closures that are skin-friendly and won’t cause harm to skin
- Come in a one-piece and two-piece design
- Come in adult, pediatric and bariatric sizes
If you have a patient with special needs, Marpac is the only manufacturer of tracheostomy collars and tracheostomy supplies that will custom make trach collars and have them ready for shipment in one business day.
Contact Marpac for Collar Color Choices
Caretakers caring for tracheostomy patients need top-quality products to provide the best care possible. Marpac products are designed and manufactured in-house to exacting specifications to meet the needs of caretakers and their patients. Contact Marpac today to find out more about tracheostomy collar colors or to place an order.
Call us at 800-334-6413 to order trach collars in the color of your choice.
Marpac: We Have Solutions for All of Your Needs