Marpac adjustable ET Tube Holders are quality products that facilitate quick, efficient and secure application to ET tubes. Our ET Tube Holders are not only easy to use, but are made of a lightweight material that is secured to the patient’s face without adhesive.
- 330 recommended use with ET Tube sizes 5 and up
- 325 recommended use with ET Tube sizes 3.5 and up
- 320 recommended use with ET Tube sizes 5 and up
- 321 recommended use with ET Tube sizes 5 and up
Benefits of Our Adjustable ET Tube Holders
Our adjustable ET Tube Holders are simple to adjust, easy to put on, and do not cause skin breakdown because there is no adhesive on the patient’s face.
Additionally, our ET Tube Holders are:
- Latex and adhesive free
- Attached directly to the soft foam fabric of the neck collar with Velcro® tabs
- Labeled with AM/PM for tube repositioning
- Made to allow easy repositioning of ET tubes (to accommodate oral care and minimize pressure sores)
- Designed to reduce the risk of accidental extubation
Our ET Tube Holders can be used in conjunction with an optional adjustable head strap as well as our ET Tape. Unlike more traditional ET Tube Holders used in conjunction with tape, securement of our ET tubes is made faster and more efficient by the uniformity and easy-to-assemble nature of our product.
Contact Marpac for all of your ET Securement Device Needs
All of our products are manufactured at our facility in the United States so that they can be held to the highest standards of quality through every step of the process. We are committed to providing products that enable better patient care and make the healthcare provider’s job easier.
Please contact us for more information or to place your ET securement device order.
Call us at 800-334-6413 to find out more about Marpac adjustable ET tube holders.
Marpac: We Have Solutions for All of Your Needs