Trach-Aide™ by Marpac offers an effective, cost-saving solution to the discomfort and irritation caused by tracheostomy tubes.
How the Trach-Aide™ Works
Trach-Aide™, one of our tracheostomy accessories, helps ensure that the patient’s tracheostomy tube is properly positioned and stable. By stabilizing the tube, Trach-Aide™ helps to greatly diminish discomfort and the possibility of tracheal trauma due to downward angulation of the endotracheal portion of the tube.
Benefits of Trach-Aide™
Trach-Aide™ helps the patient by increasing comfort and preventing skin irritation with its:
- Soft, hypoallergenic material reduces the likelihood of skin irritation
- Pill-resistant fleece material is soft and flexible for greatly increased comfort
- Highly absorbent materials collect excess moisture and secretions that can cause skin breakdown
- The synthetic polyester fleece is soft, light, cool and more stain resistant than other fabrics or tracheostomy tube support solutions, such as dressing gauze
Trach-Aide™ makes it easy for caregivers because:
- The fabric is washable and reusable for in-home care for up to 30 days
- The fabric air-dries quickly
- The flexibility of fabric and design allow for use with different sizes and brands of tracheostomy tubes and holders
- Hook and look straps make attachment and detachment to trach tube holders, collars and accessories straightforward
Trach-Aide’s™ washability reduces the amount of product needed, making it a cost-saving solution for at-home caretakers and their patients.
Solutions for Tracheostomy Care from Marpac
Trach-Aide™ is an important product in Marpac’s innovative line of trach accessories. It is a cost-saving, innovative solution that offers patients the comfort they seek and caregivers the ability to provide it.
From trach tube holders to ET tape, we strive to produce innovative solutions for improved patient care. Contact us today to speak with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives to place your order for Trach-Aide.™